Saturday 12 February 2011

Sleepover at the National Space Centre - part 2

Well, tonight it is my turn to run the sleepover at the national space centre.
I have 106 brownies, 2 guides, 6 young leaders and 26 guiders plus 4 space centre staff coming along!
I am hoping that things will go much better than the last one - these brownies will be much better behaved!
The weather is behaving - we go outside for part of the evening - and I just need to pack my bag, and a packed supper and I will be there!
Report back tomorrow - excited - yes - panicking - oh yes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, good luck! I am looking forward to your report! Can I have lots and lots of details, although I am not in Leicestershire, a sleepover at the Space Centre is definitely feasible from where we live.

    ReplyDelete