Wednesday 23 October 2013

That can't be right???

My weight has always been a problem for me and since Christmas last year I have been going to Weight Watchers most weeks in an attempt to finally shift some of my weight for good.

To say that it's been a struggle is an understatement  I can tell you! I have found it very difficult but have a couple of friends who are very positive for me and have helped me lots and lots!

I have sat around the 1 stone 4 - 1 stone 8 mark weight loss now for about 10 weeks. I have been up and down but can never seem to get the weight loss to stay off. I've even joined Zumba classes in an attempt to shift a bit more - I would love to be another dress size smaller by Christmas.

2 weeks ago I went and I had lost 5lb - wow. What had I done differently? I had tracked everything. I carried on the same way for the following week and when I was weighed, I had put on4 1/2lbs - I was like "what"????

So this past week, I have been slightly disheartened but have done my best to track, I have walked about as much as usual at work and even had half a bottle of wine at the weekend too. Got on the scales last night with my leader - 8lb off!!! I am now 2lbs away form my second stone and that would also bring me to my 10% weight loss -its taken me 11 months to get here but that goal seems very close.

The thing is, I know that no matter how good I am this week, I am sure to have put weight back on again next week - my body is strange!!

On the dress size front though? I have just dropped 4 dress sizes for work and my shirt size has gone from a size 28 (always bought big so that it would hide my hips) to a size 16/18 depending on the shop I'm buying from!

I do feel good!!

Will keep you updated with how I go

No comments:

Post a Comment