Sunday 20 December 2009

Too little time

I have now been blogging for 3 months and have managed the princely amount of 6 blogs in total!! I find that I have very little time and when I do have a topic to share with you all, I am unable to get to the computer as my husband is hogging it!!!

Time has been frantic in the lead up to Christmas and when I read the friend's blog who inspired me to start blogging, I wonder how she finds the time! Her life has been even more frantic recently with her husband being admitted to hospital a good 90 minutes journey each way and not in the most desirable of towns!! His stay was for 5 days and then he had to return each day for blood tests once discharged!!

I plan to continue blogging but know that I won't be here every week, today I have been lucky that I have had to borrow a laptop from guiding and so am able to access my blog without having to rely on my husband vacating the home computer for a while - he is unaware that I am doing this!!!

My life continues to be busy - a mother, daughter, sister, wife, guider in charge of a unit, a pack holiday advisor for the division, district commissioner -although this is a job share but I will write about how successful this is soon!! - I also work full time shift work and run the family home, but with a very supportive husband, so I am very lucky there!

I hope that one day, I will achieve a follower - the highest accolade I feel, but until then, I will write for my pure pleasure!

Happy Christmas one and all - I'll never get back on here before then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment