Sunday 20 December 2009

Justified!

Well, so I'm not an evil witch after all!!! The student who I have previously written about failed her dissatation for the second time which is an automatic discontinutation of training and I now feel justified in all of my concerns! It took another 3 weeks for her to stop her training but we got there!! I feel sorry for her to have come this far and to fail at the last hurdle, but when I ask the questions "would I want her looking after me when I am ill?" with the answer being "not in a month of Sundays," then this is definatley the right way to go.
Maybe she will think about trying again sometime in the future or maybe she will now realise that she just isn't cut out to be a nurse.
Can't wait to see what the next student is like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment